*This is part of a series about me learning about different people's jobs. I'm fascinated! If you have a job that's not your average desk job, please let me know!*
Everyone loves drag queens, right?! That's my thought. Anyone who doesn't isn't a friend of mine. There's a lot of intrigue about them, though! Luckily we [with my new cohost Zac] were able to interrogate the gorgeous Justine VandeBlair to get so many of our questions answered like:
- What do they do as a 9-5 job?
- What is their real name and how did they come up with their drag name?
- How did they learn to *conceal* the first couple times?
- What are her best make-up tips?
- Have they ever thought they might be trans?
- Why do they do this job?
- What is the most offensive thing others can say about the job/them?
- How much money does she make per show?!
Check out the chat in the 8/2 episode of The Hype! below!